Traditional Hair Colour
Black Label Range
Our Traditional Colour (Black Label Range) is a low irritant colour suitable for non to mid sensitive people and performs like a traditional permanent hair colour. This colour range is 100% vegan and free from gluten and animal testing.
Products Profile: Organic compound creme, low irritant, permanent hair colour change.
Best for: Solid long lasting grey coverage. Rich bright fashion colouring.
Services: Traditional tint, high lift blonde, demi/semi and tone on tone colouring.
User Profile: All low to mildly sensitive and people monitoring their daily toxic load.
Want our Traditional Colour in your salon?
If you would like to stock DNA Organics’ Traditional Colour, please submit an enquiry and one of our friendly team members will get back to you to start the first step of your DNA Organics’ journey.
You will love our Traditional Hair Colour
- Every tube contains 33 ingredients sourced, purchased and certified organic in Australia.
- The latest organic compound ingredients are the basis of every colour.
- Produced in a modern ISO9001 accredited facility to help achieve superior quality, reliable results and quality control, every time.
- Vegan hair colour.
- Gluten free hair colour.
- Super low concentration of ammonia and PPD for less irritation issues.
- Small molecule colour pigments for gentle and even penetration, resulting in extremely bright fashion colours and perfect solid grey coverage.
- Rich and creamy for easy mixing, application and absorption with no stain, odour or scalp irritation.
- Sensitive to the needs of people who monitor their daily toxic load.
You can trust DNA Organics
- DNA Organics is an original Australian owned brand since 1995 with proven reliable results.
- DNA Organics is 100% Australian owned from the beginning.
- DNA Organics is 100% Australian researched.
- DNA Organics is 100% Australian developed and hairdresser tested.
- DNA Organics never tests on animals. Every product is tested in current working professional hair salons.