Sustainable Hair Colour
Green Label Range
We Know Organic Colour
Our Sustainable Colour Range (Green Label) is a lower irritant hair colour and may be suitable for some mildly to highly sensitive people. Our colour can perform like a traditional permanent hair colour or a tone on tone.
This range has no added ammonia, no PPD, no Resorcinol, no DEA, no PEGs, no Parabens, no Persulfates, no Silicones and no Phthalates.
Product Profile: Organic compound based creme.
Lower irritant. Permanent hair colour change.
Best for: Solid grey coverage and rich bright fashion colours.
Services: Traditional tint, demi/semi and tone on tone colouring.
Tell your hairdresser you’d rather DNA Organics used on you,
You’re worth it.
Want our Sustainable Colour in your salon?
If you are looking for an organic colour option, please submit an enquiry and one of our friendly team members will get back to you to start the first step of your DNA Organics’ journey.
You will love our Sustainable Hair Colour
Every tube of DNA Green Label Sustainable Colour boasts the following heritage:
- Contains our secret blend of 33 Certified Organic ingredients purchased and certified organic in Australia.
- The latest organic compound ingredients as a creme base.
- Filled and packed in a modern ISO9001 accredited facility to help achieve superior quality, reliable results and quality control every time.
- Small molecule colour pigments for gentle and even penetration, resulting in extremely bright fashion colours and perfect solid grey coverage.
- Rich and creamy for easy mixing, application and absorption.
- No stain, odour or Ammonia irritations.
- Designed to fit the needs of people who monitor their daily toxic load.
You can trust DNA Organics
- The original Australian owned brand since 1995.
- Australian researched, developed and hairdresser tested.
- Proven high performance and reliable results.
- Never tests on animals, only tested in current working professional hair salons.The Organics Specialist. We Know Organic Colour.